Re: Carburetor spacer/blanking plate

To: <crabco@shaw.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carburetor spacer/blanking plate
From: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:22:06 -0400
Tim,

I run the basic configuration that you are going to run, F4B with warmed up
cam, and have no problems on 90 degree days. As a matter of fact I think I need
to replace my thermostat because the car only gets up to 160 or so on any day
less than 85 or so. No spacer on the carb, vaccum line run right to the
manifold. No problems.  Have fun with it!

Scott Hutchinson
Assistant Director of Operations
Netjets International

Office 860.292.1191
Mobile 843.290.2805

Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,  please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.