Re: interiors

To: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: interiors
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:14:09 -0700
Peter,

It seems this message is constantly being sent, for all sorts of "where
is" reasons.

A quick check of the SEARCH feature of  TigersUnited.com reveals all
sorts of references.

A check of "martha wheat" yielded 4 references, among them:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/ParlantiSeats/JoeParlantiSeatsPt1.asp

An excellent illustrated article by Joe Parlanti on replacing Tiger
seats using Martha's materials, and a MUST read for the "do-it-yourself"
fan.

and

http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/wright_l/default.asp

talking of Larry Wright's experience.

Martha may be located at her Pro Prep Interiors facility on 209 Nadine
Court, in Nevada (Incline Village, NV 89451, (702) 833-2424)

Good luck, and read Joe's article, and many pictures, many times, or
Martha might do it, for a small remuneration.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com