re: modern Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: re: modern Tiger
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:04:41 -0500
Having seen Joe's M Roadster a few years ago, I was waiting for him to chime
in, and I agree.

Another choice I'll offer up is the Honda S2000. Used ones were rated at 240hp
for the normally aspirated four cylinder, the 2007 model is at 237hp. When I
owned one(until last year) I had no trouble keeping up with most anything but
a certain Golf R32.

Someone mentioned the MazdaSpeed 3, but those are small sedans, and we come
up with a sizable list of sporty small sedans and V8 cars(Mustang convertible)
that have a similar feel to a Tiger.