Re: new cam installation update and a carb question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new cam installation update and a carb question
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:13:40 -0800
On this same note, I have a bottle of Clevite CL-400 Cam Guard from a
previous engine assembly. At the time the store recommended it for the new
crank and rod bearings I was installing. It seems like more than enough left
to liberally coat the cam and lifters. Nowhere on the bottle does it say
Moly, but it refers to itself as an EP (extreme pressure) lubricant. Any
"yes" or "no" recommendations to using this?
Thanks, Tom