RE: Prestige Autowood Current Address & Phone Number Needed

To: "'Dan Eiland'" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Prestige Autowood Current Address & Phone Number Needed
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:05:31 -0500
Dan
        I pulled this number from an email from last Feb, I don't know if it
is still good.

Randy Keller
Prestige Autowood
1-408 288-8737

I did a search for Prestige Autowood and a couple different addresses and
phone numbers pop up.   I thought Prestige had a web site but I can't find
it in my list.   I also believe Sunbeam Specialties sells their dash so you
can contact SS if you need to.

Ron Fraser