RE: 2 Questions

To: "'Joe Parlanti'" <parlanti@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: 2 Questions
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:50:51 -0500
Joe
        I don't believe my Tiger was badged correctly when I bought it; all
3 were Sunbeam V8.   My Tiger had evidence of 3 accidents and it went
through my restoration so those badges could easily have been lost and
changed.   It currently has Powered by Ford 260 fender badges and Sunbeam V8
on the trunk because I found those badges and I like it like that.

        Most pictures of the time indicate that 260 badges were on the
fenders and Sunbeam V8 was on the trunk, however I suspect that if the
production line ran low or short of one of the badges they would probably
make a substitution.(?)

        I'm not sure any of us have the absolute correct answer for this
one; Norm miller and David Franchi are the area experts.

B382000009
Ron Fraser