RE: Wiper Motor

To: "'Wally Menke'" <walmenke@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: RE: Wiper Motor
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 13:03:15 -0500
Wally
        There is a poor description of this in the shop manual in the
electrical section.
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmN29.asp

It is called the limit switch adjustment.

Basically there is a domed metal section on the wiper motor that can be
loosened and rotated to get the wipers to park where you like.

Hope this helps

Ron Fraser