RE: 2 Questions

To: "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2 Questions
From: "Joe Parlanti" <parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:46:13 -0500
Guys,

Thanks to all who responded about my badging question. It seems from the
B382000900) arrived with the "Sunbeam 260" badges. Some of the later
cars in the series used the "Sunbeam V8" badge. Since my car is a very
early one, B382000026, with square corner doors and round corner trunk,
I think the correct badging would be "Sunbeam 260". It was interesting
to hear from a couple of folks who said that there were different badges
on the wings and the trunk. This was most probably done by the owners,
but would be an interesting story if some came from the factory that
way.

Cheers,

Joe Parlanti