Tiger parts information

To: "Tiger Email List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger parts information
From: "TM" <strombecker@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:46:25 -0800
I had bought a trunk lid off J Schueller and lost my money as he sent me a
trunk lid full of bondo and holes.  He will not refund my money, so I will be
informing the palm beach florida police department about him, and also other
agencies.  He does not respond to my emails about the matter.  If any one else
has felt they were taken by him and would like me to pass on there experience
to these people, I will be more than happy to do do it.  I noticed he sells a
lot of stuff, maybe the IRS would like to know.  I will keep all information
annonymous.

Thankyou
strombecker@telus.net