My garage is out to get my Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: My garage is out to get my Tiger
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:55:50 -0800 (PST)
October 19, 1999  - Electric Garage door opener
assembley lets go from my garage ceiling and drops
onto the rear quarter panel of my pre-restored tiger.
Leaves a nasty dent :(  I removed the unit and
performed a full retoration since then.  There is a
picture of this little incident in one of the Rootes
Reviews from that time period. It seems like only
yesterday.

January 12, 2007 - Garage door spring over the minivan
snaps with nobody around and manages to clear the
minivan but find the front scuttle, hood, and fender
of my restored Tiger. DOH!!  Dented, scraped, and
scuffed.  Oh well, I wonder if Haggerty will cover it?
 I REALLY seems like only yesterday.

That's what I get for NOT INSTALLING SAFETY CABLES on
those springs.  I knew it needed them (circa 1966
springs), but I procrastinated.  Heed my story and
save yourselves!

Chris

Be a PS3 game guru.