Re: Tigers United XXX

To: "Bill Martin" <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tigers United XXX
From: <trippel@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 20:09:12 -0800
The recent Pacific Tiger Club newsletter has an informative mention about TU
XXX:

"A reminder: TU XXX is June 21-24, 2007 at Grants Pass, OR. The hotel is The
Riverside Inn. The rooms are booking fast. Reserve a room now, even if you
are not sure you'll be able to attend. 1-800-334-4567 or 541-476-6873. Be
sure to mention Tigers United"

The above hotel  information is slightly incomplete. The old Riverside Inn
that we knew has been split in two parts.The Riverside Inn and the
(Riverside) Lodge. Rooms for TU participants were set aside in both parts.

I spoke with both hotels yesterday and discovered that the TU rooms in the
RIVERSIDE INN's west wing (with the less expensive ($99) rooms) were almost
totally booked (actually two rooms were left). The numbers listed in the
newsletter are the numbers for the Riverside Inn. (We never got an answer on
the "800" line.)

As of yesterday, The Lodge still had 22 rooms available to TU XXX
participants. ($150 per night, no smoking, no pets) Their number is (877)
955-0600.

BTW, Max Pahmeier is now the Chairman of the event.

Hope to see you there in June,

Buck Trippel
CAT