survivor

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: survivor
From: "Dave Buck" <dave@chesmorebuck.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:12:34 -0800
I have a general question that I would like some opinions on.  My tiger is a
low mile (72K) survivor, with original paint and interior, that I have owned
for 34 years.  I drive the car occasionally, maybe 400 miles a year.  People
have used my car as a reference to restore their projects.  My question is,
should I sell the car to a collector that will value it's originality, or
should I just keep driving it and as things require fixing, install
new/orginal parts and upgrades?  Some circles put great stock in
originality, Jaguar and MG for example, but I'm not so sure about the Tiger
community.

Dave Buck