Re: vapor-lock???

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>
Subject: Re: vapor-lock???
From: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:10:01 -0400
Thank's Mike -

Before starting the motor I drained the fuel tanks & other than some
funky-colored fuel, I didn't really notice any particles or flakes of paint in
the container that I drained the fuel into.

That being said, I will definitely check the fuel line going into the pump.
Also - where would you recommend getting the tanks boiled-out at?