vapor-lock???

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: vapor-lock???
From: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:42:27 -0400
Paul,

Here's a couple of pics of what I have. The coil is brand-new so hopefully
it isn't cooked!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/max348/DSCF0030.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/max348/DSCF0029.jpg

On the passenger side you can see where my fuel line coming out of the " el
cheapo" regulator is laying flat on the intake. Could that possibly
contribute to my problem? ( if - it's vapor-lock )

Thanks...