RE: Tiger side trim

To: "'Steinman, Bill'" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tiger side trim
From: "Joe Parlanti" <parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:07:17 -0400
Bill,

If you are talking about the stainless strip that runs the length of the
car, I just went through this. If you are using the same clips as I did
which are the little white nylon ones with 4 "fingers", they go in from
the outside. You simply push them into the hole and tap the center nylon
post in which anchors it to the car. The trim then snaps onto the clip.

If you're talking about the Tiger lettering, etc, the clips I used also
go in from the outside. They have a little lip that keeps them from
pushing through the hole. When you push the post of the trim into the
clip, it catches.

Hope this helps,

Joe Parlanti
1966 Tiger - B382000026