Weatherstripping

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weatherstripping
From: "Tigerman" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:59:43 -0600
Hi all,

The weather-stripping on the convertible top that seals between the top and
the front windshield is coming loose on my Tiger.

I need to fix it, but thought I would ask before I tear into this project,
is there any gotchas I should know about?  How does the piece install
initially?  I assume there is a channel on the convertible top side that the
weather-stripping simply slides from one side to another.  Is simply a
friction fit hold it in place or are you suppose to glue it to keep it where
it needs to be?

Thanks,
Steve