Re: Pumping Gas

To: "J. D. Johnson" <j_d_johnson@earthlink.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pumping Gas
From: "Tigerman" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:26:23 -0600
I haven't been there in a while, but when I was and if you forget and just
start pumping yourself the attendant would get cranky.

I have gone through on a motorcycle before, and I waited for them to come
out and would express the desire to pump my own gas, and usually they didn't
have a problem with it.  Bikers are known for being grumpy if you spill gas
on their tank, so they were use to bikers asking.  I'm guessing it you ask
nicely with a classic car, they probably wont have a problem with it either.

Steve