RE: Mirror location

To: "'Stu Brennan'" <stubrennan@comcast.net>, "'Steinman, Bill'"
Subject: RE: Mirror location
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:28:29 -0400
Stu
        I bought a slightly convex mirror from this company to put on my
Tiger; I'm satisfied with it.
http://www.talbotco.com/

I did not find a listing for just the convex mirror on a quick look through
so you might have to email them for that parts list and price list.

Also listed are an assortment of other mirrors.

Bill

Both of my mirrors are on the doors and that works for me.   You do have to
be careful positioning and installing them on the doors; it is very tight
inside the door.

Ron Fraser