National Parts Depot 15 inch fan & Tiger oil pan on Ebay.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: National Parts Depot 15 inch fan & Tiger oil pan on Ebay.
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 22:41:55 -0400
I see Ford 6 bladed fans on Ebay for quite a bit of money.   Unless your fan
must have Ford markings,  National parts Depot sells a Deral # 17315 six
bladed 15 " fan with 5/8" center hole for $28.00.  The one I bought has steel
blades but on the back of the box Deral # 17515 is the same with aluminum
blades.

On Ebay  # 280118447521 is listed as Sunbeam Tiger LAT  oil pan. It is
supposed to be the LAT 4 option.  The curious thing is that the word Tiger is
not on the pan, just a blank space where the Tiger or Cobra (for that matter)
lettering is supposed to go.  It says powered by Ford under the blank spot.
The lister says Chrysler wouldn't allow the  Cobra name so it is blank but