Re: LAT 4 Oil Pan

To: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: LAT 4 Oil Pan
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:37:14 -0700
Jeffrey,

Re: Back in the Day

Yes, indeed, a Tiger LAT 4 option was sold (6.5 Quarts)

A Sept. 15, 1966 listing from International Automobiles Incorporated
(Sunbeam Distributor) can be viewed
on TigersUnited.com:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/pp-lat4.asp

Note, the only casting letters I can see are "TIGER", neither "Rootes",