Oil For the steering rack.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil For the steering rack.
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:58:18 -0400
You can fill the rack with oil by removing one of the covers and pouring it in
slowly.  There were no springs or shims under the cover that I removed ,  just
a paper gasket..  I had the front wheels off of the ground and moved the the
steering wheel back and forth to spread the oil.  You should replace the
steering rack boots since the radiator is out.

                                               Jeff