re: steering column adjuster

To: BEAU2EVE@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: re: steering column adjuster
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:49:15 EDT
You wrote: Also does any rebuild the steering wheel slide adjuster, mine
won't
tighten any longer.

Beau,
       I'd be happy to zap you a tech-tip ad I wrote about my Tiger Steering
Column rebuild service.  It was printed in the PTC, STOA, CAT and TEAE
Newsletters and although its a bit out of date, its still informative.

       By the way, I always replace the sliding adjusters with Magnaflux
Crack-Tested units, after finding several of them cracked and / or broken.  To
date, I have rebuilt 174 columns.

Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.