Re: steering column adjuster

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: steering column adjuster
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 01:14:30 EDT
Steve,
       Here is the article I wrote about twelve years back.  It doesn't
include new 'bells and whistles' I have developed over the years.  I really
need to
update it.  My lower seal has really been a hit and 172 of 174 columns I have
rebuilt have received them.  The two that didn't get them were JAL #1 and a
Works Police car, as they are prone to particular scrutiny in Concourse
events.  Anyway, this attachment is in MS WORD format: if you have trouble
reading it
I can send it as a .TXT file.  Please advise me if it gets thru the ozone to
you and thanks for the inquiry.

Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle