Re: [Tigers] Value

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Value
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:50:44 -0500
that's something i just don't understand.  amazon offers a print on
demand service.  rare books like this should be a thing of the past.
i'm not going to buy one out of principle unless more are printed and
the price comes down.

norm, you could sell more books and help with the spread of
information without the outlay for a print run.

http://www.booksurgepages.com/amzn/ondemand/

failing that,  a scan of the book in pdf form would be perfectly useable.