Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: gswaybright@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:56:23 GMT
Stephen
And all others that answered my questions<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
First, thanks for all the replies.
I have waited so long for this Tiger I just don't want to screw this
restoration up.    I think you all can sympathize with me on that point.
Norm does have all the info on the car and has confirmed he does believe it's
a true Tiger, so the TAC was something extra I thought I would get done.
Does anyone know of a collector car appraiser that is located in or near
southern NJ and is familiar will Tigers?
Tim
B9470149