[Tigers] (no subject)

To: "Tigers@Autox. Team. Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:24:05 -0500
Stephen,
If someone around you has an Alpine, look at the way the battery box is
installed in the back seat area and then look under your car.  It would be
obvious to you if it was replaced.  Other than that take a lot of pictures
as someone else suggested and get all of the books you can get and study the
parts manuals available on line and elsewhere.  If someone else has a nice
Tiger that you are sure is correct take pictures of it.  Most of the people
on this site will send you pictures of different parts of their Tiger if you
just ask. -- Bill --

Stephen
And all others that answered my questions<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
First, thanks for all the replies.
I have waited so long for this Tiger I just don't want to screw this
restoration up.    I think you all can sympathize with me on that point.
Norm does have all the info on the car and has confirmed he does believe
it's
a true Tiger, so the TAC was something extra I thought I would get done.
Does anyone know of a collector car appraiser that is located in or near
southern NJ and is familiar will Tigers?
Tim
B9470149