Re: [Tigers] Azure Blue

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Azure Blue
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:12:03 -0700
Tim write:
"[snip]
According to all Rootes references the inside of the Tiger should be Azure
Blue with #76 Balmoral Gray paint. However, the whole inside of the car is
black, no where is there any indication that the interior was once Azure
Blue.
Of course the POs before could have changed the inside of the car to black
but
why go to all that expense. I figured I would find some shred of evidence
that
the interior was Azure Blue, but alas none.[snip]
Anyway, just thought I would throw this out there and see what people
thought."

I think that there is simply no way anyone can be 100% certain that any
part is original on a 40 year old car unless they were the original owner.
 There can be multiple restorations in that period of time.  It even could
be that within a year, the original owner decided he or she hated a blue
interior and pulled it all out for black.  It can be done in an afternoon.

Sorry,
Jay

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.