[Tigers] Piece PArts...

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>, Alpines
Subject: [Tigers] Piece PArts...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:23:56 -0700
I am tired of looking at a mess I made 37 years ago ont he front of my
Mk 1 Tiger. That was to install very large and pretty awful looking
fender flares. But in order to fix that, I will need a couple of donor
fenders to get er done. ANy one have a source where I can snag a couple
or reasonably rust free fenders? That is the major issue I have. I have
a few missing bits and pieces fromt he rag top but I can probably get
then from Curt or one of the other folk.

Thanks, for listening..

mayf