Re: [Tigers] u-bolts

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] u-bolts
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:41:22 -0500
many thanks to all who replied to me about this.

it actually turned out that a did measure correctly and the stock
bolts are indeed 7/16".  the 'pro comp' bolts from summit which are
sold as 7/16 are not that size at all and are larger.  when the 7/16
bolts i ordered from 'general spring of kansas' arrived they turned
out to be the perfect size.  they were cheap at $5 each too.