[Tigers] st louis car on ebay

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] st louis car on ebay
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 12:37:42 -0500
well at least they have pulled the auction.  i got this email from
them and also a photo of the battery box hatch (if anyone is
interested, i can email it to you):

   Thanks for your interest in our 1966 Rootes Group Sunbeam Tiger.
This gorgeous roadster has developed a very impressive audience of
admirers!  Your questions are similar to many other potential buyers.
We have recently pulled the car off the market until we can research
ways to better answer those questions and find any specific
documentation to support these true Tigers.  Until we can support, or
deny, any authentication claims, we will hold off any representation
or sale of this particular car.  The pictures you requested are still
attached for your review though.  I would be happy to discuss this
vehicle in greater detail by phone.  Feel free to call me so we can
visit about purchase options, schedule an appointment, and go over any
additional questions you may have.  My contact information is below.