Re: [Tigers] DirectLift ProPak7 - 4 post storage lift

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] DirectLift ProPak7 - 4 post storage lift
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:12:10 +0000
It looks just like my Summit lift I bought 7 years ago.
Back then at least, it appeared to me that all the companies selling these
lifts were just shell marketing companies all out of Kansas(IIRC) and the
lifts were really all the same (except for color and a few minor differences)
and were all built in Texas.
I have my two Tigers stacked out in my garage right now, it is slick!
If you buy one, consider that they are all really the same so price is the
only differentiator.  Get one that includes shipping, it is expensive.
Those jacks have only been around the last couple of years and look like a
good deal, without them, the jack tray option is really pretty useless.
Castors are not needed unless you have a big garage and can roll it somewhere.
One of the Corvette guys had his lift collapse, if you buy one I can tell you
what
to look out for but hopefully they have changed the design by now.
Gary
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>