Re: [Tigers] DirectLift ProPak7 - 4 post storage lift

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] DirectLift ProPak7 - 4 post storage lift
From: "Mark Rense" <kneedrag@core.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:53:14 -0400
I would also look at Bend-Pak, they make a system which is only a few
hundred more than the budget imports and you can get them in different
widths and heights. Their narrow HD9-ST fits into the garage easily and I
store both Tigers with an 8' ceiling (I did cut out a 14" by 60" recess into
the ceiling drywall for the windshield frame). It's built like a tank and
meets this G.O.E.'s (Grumpy Old Engineer) requirements.

Bugz

Message: 9