[Tigers] TAC criteria

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] TAC criteria
From: Dick Barker <dickbarker@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:50:00 -0700
At 07:44 AM 9/14/2007, Mark wrote:
>Of course if it has enough original Tiger parts, possibly it would
>be TACed as a Tiger. Getting back to the old discussion, I don't
>think anyone has ever established what parts and how many parts must
>be present to be TACed as a Tiger.

----------
Mark, et al

Theo is correct, as usual. TAC criteria has absolutely nothing to do
with what parts are on a car. It's all about evidence of the factory
methodology used in the car's construction. If a vehicle was not
originally built as a Tiger, there is nothing you can do to disguise
that. I can say that because I am not a certified TAC inspector, but
you won't see comments on this subject from those who are because
that would not be in keeping with the ethics of the service they provide.

IMHO, TAC has made a significant contribution to the documentation
and value of legitimate Tigers. Without it, we probably wouldn't even
be having this discussion today. Too bad administration of the
program isn't more aggressive.

Dick