[Tigers] recovery-cap

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] recovery-cap
From: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:17:47 -0400
Ok - Thanks everyone for the replies regarding the coolant recovery set-up.

Everything is installed & all hoses are ran. I went to the local autoparts
store to get a new radiator cap & was totally clueless ( so was the guy behind
the counter, all he wanted to know was make & model ) with regards to what cap
I need?

I was looking specifically for a "recovery" cap, but non of the caps made any
reference to actually being "recovery" caps... Am I missing something here,
LOL! How do I know which is a recovery-cap & which isn't?

I hope this isn't coming off as a stupid question - I just want to make sure
to get the right cap.

Thanks again...