Re: [Tigers] top frame question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] top frame question
From: "Greg Koss" <Greg.Koss@trw.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:12:15 -0400
Jim, look at the hinge at the bottom of the "B" pillar.  It gets bent, which
pushes the "B" pillar up.  Straighten and lubricate to lower the "B" pillar.

>>> <Rollright@aol.com> 9/17/2007 11:14 AM >>>
Hey there Tiger hot shots,

Detailing the Tiger this weekend for the Maine tour in about 3 weeks, I  was
installing new rubber around side windows and across the part that  meets with
windshield frame (TOUGH install on this), I came across an old  problem....

The frame as it aligns to the rear of the passenger windows, is fine at the
top but at the bottom end, separated window to frame by about 1.5 inches or
so.

What is the fix here? Top was replaced once about 30 years ago when in my
possession and was the same problem then. Someone put in a bunch of washers
between the up-arm and the frame that have been there since some P.O.

Anybody?

Jim  Armstrong
MK 1A  382002083
Rollright@aol.com