Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam on eBay, Im done....

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, "Cullen McCann"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam on eBay, Im done....
From: "Tigerman" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:05:45 -0600
I don't think it is heavy handed.  Recently Mr Shelby has had someone who is
very aggressive in reporting fake Shelby's or misusing the Shelby name (for
instance, Cobra clone being listed as a Shelby Cobra that don't have the
licensing agreement with Shelby American for instance).  So I know it is
fairly common to have ads removed ( I haven't heard if there has been any
problem with listing a Tiger as a Shelby or not).

The only downside is the seller has their eBay ad removed, and they have to
relist with the correct information, its not like they loose their ability
to list things on eBay.

Even if the original intent was not to defraud, there is alot of information
now to point out what the vehicle really is, and he should at least have
amended his listing to list this new info

I have had one or two bad experiences on eBay, and I can tell you, that you
should not count on them to resolve it later, you are much better off
working with a seller to resolve it yourself if you have a problem.

Steve