Re: [Tigers] wheels, tires, & suspension?

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] wheels, tires, & suspension?
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 21:24:42 -0600
There is room in the rear for 225's if you get the offset right. I'm
pretty sure that the 15" Panasports that Dale Akuszewski offers are
designed to do that... in the front you will most likely have to trim
the front valence panel to clear the tires. Rolling the fender lips may
also be necessary.

I'm using 205/45-16's on 7" rims front and rear. The overriding thing
was to keep a common size for front and rear. If you don't mind not
being able to rotate your tires then the rear can definitely take a
significantly larger tire than the front.

Theo