Re: [Tigers] wheels, tires, & suspension?

To: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] wheels, tires, & suspension?
From: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:51:54 -0400
Thank you everyone for the advice,

I've decided to go with the 15's & am in the process of ordering them from
Dale's restorations. Right now there's some figuring being done ( not by me,
LOL! ) with regards to the correct back-spacing with the Jag IRS.

The Koni's seem like the best choice available far as the shocks go, but
OUCH! They are definitely EXPENSIVE - but I'm sure their well worth it. With
ALL the work ( money ) still needed to get the car into a some-what
respectable shape, I think I'm just going to go with the KYB's I found at
Classic Sunbeam for $47 a piece. I can always opt for the better ones once
everything else is squared away - interior, body, paint, etc...

Thanks again,

Rob Smith