Re: [Tigers] convertible top storage

To: "'Bruce'" <brichards@fineeyes.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] convertible top storage
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:33:24 -0700
Listers,

I did the video and had it on my web site.  When I moved from Oregon to
California I took the site down.

I have a small video 1.5MB with low resolution and large video 40MB with
very high resolution.

Tell me where to post it and I will so everyone can view the movie it is in
.wmv format (Windows Media Video).