[Tigers] time for engine rebuild

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] time for engine rebuild
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:23:34 EDT
Hello,

Well, when one thing goes in an old system, something else is close behind.
In closing in on Tod Brown's Down East Sunbeam Meet, it appears that my timing
 chain skipped. Essentially no compression and one spark plug electrode was
banged and bent. Imagine the sorrow. 140,000 reliable miles.

Time to rebuild.

I'm going the LAT route. 465 Holley, but I need guidance on the  Intake
Manifold (LAT or as close I can get)
and a CAM. Again LAT, hydraulic .

Please help me her, guys, with sourcing a manifold and a cam.

Best regards as always,

Jim  Armstrong
MK 1A  382002083
Rollright@aol.com