Re: [Tigers] HSC Tiger, wheel issue

To: "Bill Martin" <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>, <awtiger@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] HSC Tiger, wheel issue
From: "Chris and Jodie" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:25:57 -0700
Has there been some studio shots taken of the HSC car yet? A friend of mine
just had his car shot in a studio. The photographer didn't charge anything,
but sold the images to Street Rodder magazine. The cool part is that he gave
my buddy copies of the RAW images. This guy may be interested in shooting
the car. He's here in Santa Rosa.

Chris Coffel

Red mk 1
Green mk 1a