Re: [Tigers] Fwd: engine compartment color black

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Cullen McCann <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fwd: engine compartment color black
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:44:09 -0400
Cullen:

It's always been my understanding that the original body color of the HSC Tiger
was red and that the outer body was sprayed black when it was converted to
track duty.  That would definitely explain the red in the engine compartment.
Also, unless I'm mistaken, I believe that the wheel wells were also red.  More
supporting evidence...

Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE
B9006857LRX