[Tigers] Hollywood Sports Car Wheels

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Hollywood Sports Car Wheels
From: "Mark Rense" <kneedrag@core.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:42:25 -0400
Mark, If you are looking for an obtainable wheel that looks similar to
these, (bright outer rim, blacked-out spokes and spinner hub), I have a set
of American Racing 14" Libre wheels on one of my cars. I don't know if
anyone still makes these in our bolt circle, but both AR and Shelby made
these for many years, there should be a few sets out there. I can shoot you
a picture if you want.

Bugz