Re: [Tigers] When Welds Go Bad

To: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] When Welds Go Bad
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 12:01:35 -0700
When grafting a front clip on, normal practice would dictate that you
don't put all your seams in a line, and use the factory panel seams
wherever possible.

Hitting anything at 15 mph shouldn't cause this kind of structural
damage regardless of the severity of the pothole. Maybe they
fiberglassed the fender halves together?

Theo