[Tigers] When Welds Go Bad

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] When Welds Go Bad
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:48:41 -0400
Ebay has a Tiger ( Item number: 140174893358)  that shows what can happen when
you piece a car togther.  I don't know if this is a Alger but it looks like
someone grafted on a Alpine front end to a chassis without
proper reinforcement.  The whole front end split off of the rest of the car
after hitting a pothole according to the seller.    I always wondered about
cars where you hear  a front or back end is grafted on to a chassis.  I mean,
how structually sound can can  the car be overall?  I guess this answers that
question.

                            Jeff