Re: [Tigers] Chrome Valve Covers follow up

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chrome Valve Covers follow up
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:23:07 -0800
Jeepers! Looks like about a billion dollars worth of hardware on the
motor. Aluminum block, canfield heads, Hilborn or kinsler efi fuel
injection. Is this going to be stroked as well? What are you going to do
with the Tiger when finished?  Looks like a real race setup for sure! I
am jealous, lol.. Also, looks like alot of neat rolling stock int he
various pictures. Definitely not my shop!

mayf