[Tigers] Generator/Alternator??? (Smit, Theo)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Generator/Alternator??? (Smit, Theo)
From: "Arnie Sugar" <ASugar@hwageo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:17:39 -0800
Theo,

I found a small 55 amp one wire alternator that fits nicely in front of
the head.  If you promise not to tell anyone, I'll disclose its off a
Hyundai (I know, its shameful).  No big CAT bracket required, just a big
bolt w/ spacers right into the head and a standard slotted belt tension
bracket.  I can look up the part # tonight.

Arnie

Message: 13