Re: [Tigers] tiger clock

To: <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>, <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger clock
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:41:48 -0800
I recently observed a product in AutoSport Magazine that plugs into your
cigar lighter and has a nine volt batter attached.  It provides enough juice
to run the clock and maintain presets on the radio if you have one.  With
the FlowMaster 2" exhaust system I cannot hear the radio anyway so presets
are not important at this juncture.

Ross

I rebuilt mine with a battery quatrz unit.  The whole thing cost me
less than 10 bucks and the clock doesn't stop when I cut the battery
out.