[Tigers] Fw: Question on paint color

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Question on paint color
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:54:59 -0800
I saw a statement in my Hagerty Insurance magazine that mentioned this company
as being a source for factory paint colors for older cars. I went to their
website and checked for Sunbeam, specifically code 58, Midnight Blue, but
Sunbeam wasn't even listed. I emailed them and got this response, which I'm
forwarding for the benefit of anyone here that might need it.

Steve (in N.Id. and the car is stored for the winter)