[Tigers] : tiger clock

To: "Tigers@Autox. Team. Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] : tiger clock
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:23:55 -0600
Another good quality thin oil is the oil that is sold for pneumatic tools.
It is inexpensive too. I use it on semi- auto pistols that can gum up in the
cold and it works as well as anything I have ever seen.  I haven't tried
fish oil though and will check it out.-- Bill

Mark:

If you can find it, fish oil is a really great lubricant -- it's light and
will not clog up the works.  I used to use it years ago on rotating
microwave assembly bearings that had to be drag-free for proper high speed
operation (back in the mechanical days c.a. 1965).

Tony